Saturday, February 9, 2013

How I Cover My Zits :IN2IT Sheer Natural Pimple and Blemish Concealer with Salicylic Acid Review

Happy Chinese New Year guys! It's almost midnight and I'm still up. Good thing, BF bought me some Rock n' Salt Cocoa from Happy Lemon because I'm a little down today and I really need something to cheer me up. I won't mind the sugars and calories for now. Even I'm "cheerless" today, it won't stop me to post a review on one of my recent purchases.

Have you tried the Honey Mask? If yes, how was it? If you'll ask me, yeah,I've tried it and if I can just turn back the time, I wish I haven't tried it. I suffered from severe acne on my chin and my jaw after 3 days of using raw organic honey.  I eventually stopped it though I know my skin will purge at first. I just didn't expect that it would be that worse. Poor me, I have now blemishes, acne scars, and some pimples are still popping out of nowhere.

I went to Watson's Gateway and found this one. They don't have testers but the SA's "sales talk skills" made me bought this, so without further ado, this is my review on IN2IT Sheer Natural Pimple and Blemish Concealer with Salicylic Acid


Credits to IN2IT's official website http://www.in2itcosmetics.com/web/product_SCS.html
 
The Sheer Natural is a new line on IN2IT's collection. They also have the Sheer Natural Gel Foundation with SPF 25, PA++ and Sheer Natural 2-Way Foundation, and I am planning to buy the foundation this payday.




 
 
 
What it claims: 
  •  high-coverage,accurate to apply and easy to blend
  • waterproof and long wearing
  • contains salicylic acid
  • twist-up
  • oil-free


 

I got the shade in SCS 01 Beige, and checking their site, I believe this is the only shade available which is a bummer.

 
Made in Germany 0.28g
The flower and vine print in silver is simply adorable and cute.

Take note!
Good thing they placed that notice because I want to check the lenght of the stick
 


For the test



Bare face
 
One layer of concealer
 
Two layers of concealer
 
 
YAY!
  • I really like the consistency, it's not too creamy but it's very easy to blend.
  • It concealed the redness of my pimples and from afar, you won't notice it, but since mine is like cystic acne I think, it's pretty visible up close, since it's pretty bumpy.
  • Fortunately, the shade matches my skintone.
  • It has stayed on my skin and kept my pimples concealed for 5-6 hours.
  • It somehow shrunk the size of my zits. I believe it's because of the salicylic acid( I accidentally slept with it,after testing it SORRY)
NAY!
  • If you have a lot to cover, I won't suggest this one since it only has 0.28 grams.
  • The amount of product you get for Php319.75 really bummed me.
  • It only has one shade (I've checked their site and according to the SA who assisted me)
I would definitely repurchase this if they will repackage this and put more product in it. Generally, the consistency and blendability is a dream. I absolutely love it. If you want a dual purpose product, to conceal your problem areas and heal them, this one's for you.



Random Talk/Pictures:

 
Boyfriend bought me Happy Lemon's Rock n' Salt Cheese in Cocoa,which my one of my comfort food/drink,next to Gong Cha's Wintermelon with loads of their Special Milk Cream, since I need something to boost me up.
 
He's just the sweetest. We've been together for almost 2 years now. One year and 11 months to be exact on 02/11/13. I'm a lucky maiden I'll say.
I was drinking this while blogging about this.

What do you eat or drink when you feel down?

Lotsalove,

Leng xx


5 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I've been scouting for a concealer that will not break me out. Is this really ok? Are you still using this? What face powder are you using now? Would appreciate any recommendation as I'm really scared to try new face powder/foundation as I do have a sensitive skin. I switched from MAC to Body Shop to Clear and Clear powder as the first 2 did cause me a skin break out.

    Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yeng. Nice question. I'm still using this whenever a zit pops out specially in my jaw area. I have normal skin before but when I turned 21, my skin is now sensitive(oily combination). It's a good product since it has salicylic acid and it dries out the developing zit. However, it dries out that spot so it's good if you also exfoliate, try St. Ive's Apricot Scrub (Blackheads and Anti-blemishes) For powder, I use ELF Two-Way Cake and Revlon Colorstay Powder to set my foundation.Both doesn't broke me out. However, I normally blot throughout the day than use powder. I haven't tried any MAC foundations but I've heard that it can really clog pores. For Clean and Clear, I broke out from one of their facial wash so I've never tried anything from them since that happened. Try ELF's two-way cake, I still have a lot of powders in my stash but I always go back to this. It has great coverage and no breakouts. I hope I was able to help you.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take your advice. Would look for that brand of make up tomorrow. Hope it will work well for me too. Just like you, I used to have a normal skin. I rarely get pimples. I started to experience skin break out early last year when i resigned from work and just decided to work at home. Face started to get oily since I was no longer confined in an "airconditioned" room. Went to a derma already and their prescribed moisturizer, night cream and pimple control drug (multivitamin that contain zinc and folic acid) did help control it. Now my skin is too sensitive that I could hardly find a powder/foundation that would best suit me.

      Thanks so much, Leng. Have fun always :)

      Delete
    2. I hope it will work for you. It really sucks when a product is being raved by a lot and you are so hesitant to try it because it might not work for you.

      I haven't been to a derma before, but I had one facial session at Let's Face It! 2 years ago. My skin is super oily that nothing works for it.

      You're welcome Yeng and have a great day.

      Delete
  3. thanks for review, of this so I know whether to buy or not.

    namesherry.com

    ReplyDelete