Saturday, February 23, 2013

REVIEW: In2It Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Very Black

I've been MIA (missing in action) the past few weeks. I know, I'm such a lazy lass. I've been busy with work and after work, I just sleep, wake up and go to work again. During my rest days (day-off at work) I spend time with my Babe who will be leaving the country soon for work so we are just making the most out of it since he won't be back 'til December.
 
Anyhoo, I found an amazing product when I was strolling at Watson's. It's really not good when your office is near any mall, especially for someone like me who is an "impulsive buyer". I'm really banning myself buying beauty products since I really have a lot now. I don't have a collection like other beauty guru's/bloggers but I know in myself that what I have is a lot for me and I only have one face and I already have 10 foundations. I know it's not normal, I know others have more but for me that's a lot.
 
Enough with the blabber. I'm not reviewing a make-up foundation anyway. I found a great product since my 4U2 DFY9 Liquid Eyeliner is a little bit dry and it's hard to make a perfect cat eye using it. So I grabbed this adorable eyeliner and the packaging really got my attention. I used my Sony Cybershot DSC-W120 so the photos are not as good as Digital SLR shots.Take a look:
 

Glittery gold and black looks so elegant together.

 
 
In2it has the cutest yet classy packaging in my opinion. I got this for P399.75. A bit pricey for me but for me, it's worth it.
 
 
I got the shade in Very Black, though I don't know what EPF 01 stands for. Maybe "Eyeliner Pen Fine"??? I don't know.
 
 
 
In2it claims that this product is:
  • Easy to apply and draw accurate lines -- Yes,but not super fine lines
  • Waterproof and long-wearing -- Yes, I'll explain later
  • Quick drying --It takes less than a minute to do so.
  • Smudge resistant -- That depends
  • Easy to remove -- Water does
  • No need to sharpen -- It's a pen for Pete's sake,very convenient since I don't bring sharepners
  • No fragrance -- It does not smell like there's chemicals in it. It has a faint make-up scent but it does not bother me
 
     
    It looks so sleek and adding gold to the black packaging adds "Oomph!" to it. I can't rave much about the design. It looks like a high-end product. I just love it.
     
     
     
    It's a fine tip fibre applicator also known as "felt-tip". I've tried the one from Maybelline that has a fine tip brush applicator which works fine but not as great as this. It dried so fast and the cap keeps coming off making my bag a mess. I normally don't like felt tip eyeliners because it's so hard to control (Nichido, F21 and Ever Bilena), but this one actually bends like a brush when you apply it which I prefer.
     
     
    The handle is ergonomically-designed for easy handling. It's like rubber but tough so your fingers won't slip or slide if that makes any sense. The pen's shape is slightly curvy and because of this it makes application easy peasy. It's very handy and will not take too much space in my make-up bag.
     
     
    I don't want to swatch it on my hands too hard since I don't want to waste the product. So I made little strokes, let it dry for a minute and rubbed it like hell, maybe 6 times and that's what I got. Not bad eh. I mean why would you rub your eyes so hard when you know you have eye make-up on? Not me.
     
     
    Please ignore the ungroomed brows, large pores and eyebags. I just washed my face and applied my skin essentials on the photos. I know, I'm weird since I tested this after my skincare routine. I got this after work so when I got home, I'm really excited to try this. I tested this product before sleeping.
     
    Can you see how deep the color is. It's really "Very Black" and has a matte finish but somehow sheer. Very pigmented and it's very easy to apply. It does
     
     
    FINAL THOUGHTS:
     
    It's a great product. It's long-lasting, it's very pigmented, easy application, dries fast. It has almost everything that I am looking for an eyeliner. I would suggest that it should come with a micro-fine tip applicator version of this then it would be perfect. 
     
    It's a bit pricey for me, but let me tell you, you'll get what you paid for. It's totally worth it. I really can't tell if it dries fast or how long this will last since it has been two weeks since I purchased this and I'm not using it everyday. I actually placed it inside the box and use it occassionally but I'll update this blog once it dies and go to make-up heaven.
     
    You can purchase this at any Watson's Outlet or malls that has In2it counters for P399.75.
     
    Disclaimer: I bought this product with my own money. All opinions expressed on my blog are my personal and honest judgements on products. I am not affiliated with any cosmetics company. 
     

    Lotsalove,

    Leng xx

2 comments:

  1. Amazing review! I was thinking of getting it and now I know I'll get my money's worth. Thank you!

    ps: SICK eyeliner skills! I'm jel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi po. Mabilis po ba siyang naubos?

    ReplyDelete