Thursday, February 7, 2013

Payday Beauty Haul! ft. Suzanne's Emporium and Watson's Gateway

Hey guys! This is my first haul post and the one of the reasons why I've been into blogging is I want to share the products that I've bought because personally, I love watching haul videos or haul blog posts especially from Filipina beauty bloggers. It helped me finding products that I've never heard of, try out new products, find online shops where I can buy products not available here in the Philippines. Basically, I love haul posts/videos, second are make-up/skincare reviews and last are make-up tutorials, FOTD's, EOTD's, OOTD's and whatever OTD's are out there.

Anyhoo, I've been shopping online lately, I like it better since a lot of products not available here are offered online. So, I discovered this online store , Suzanne's Emporium , and it offers U.S. make-up brands and it's really cheap and our transaction went smoothly. The seller, Suzanne is so accommodating.
 
So yeah, I've bought some stuff from her, mostly eyeshadow palettes.

 
 
I've got 2 neutral eyeshadow palettes from her. The pencil eyeliner and the faux nails are for free. It's really aca-awesome. (Sorry, I'm still having Pitch Perfect hang-over) I mean, who doesn't love free stuff.
 
 
Wet n Wild Color Icon in VANITY
 
 I got if for, guess what? Not Php400.00 , not Php300.00 but for only Php250.00.
It's a steal for me. I've been eyeing on Naked Palette from Urban Decay, but this is way cheaper and you can do a lot of looks for this one. I'm so excited to try this one out. (I'm actually watching Youtube videos on tutorials using this palette now)
 
It's like a "little black dress" on my make-up stash. I mean, it's just so perfect to use everyday on any occasion and it's uber-pigmented especially the matte ones on the left side.
 
Black Radiance in Desert Clay
 
Another eyeshadow palette I've got is from Black Radiance in Desert Clay. Black what? yeah, I've never heard of this brand before. It's from USA and this palette was rated 4.9 lippies from MakeUp Alley from 7 consumers which is not bad, so I said to myself I had to buy it.
 
I got it fro only Php135.00 and I guess it should cost more than that because it's a pigmented neutral palette, and if you want to have a bronzy goddess eyes. I'm excited to use this one as well.
 
It has a medium bronze-gold, a warm metallic apricot, a deep bronze, and a dark matte chocolate colors. (Oh di ba? ang galing ko mag-describe,may metallic medium deep effect pa) hahaha :)
 
Thank you Suzanne for all the freebies. I really love them all especially the Wet N Wild Color Icon Pencil in Black/Noir. Why?
 
Wet N Wild Color Icon Pencil in Black/Noir
 
This one is a jet black, very creamy and doesn't smudge on me. I have the Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx that I use in tight lining and IMHO, this works better. I actually removed Nichido from my everyday make-up bag and replaced it with this one. I might do a side-by side comparison soon. I love this one and it's for free.

 
On my way meeting Suzanne, I dropped by at Watson's Gateway since I need to ride LRT from Cubao to Legarda Station. I would always make a promise to myself not to buy things that I don't need but I love make-up so I always break that promise. I mean, I can't go out of the mall without going to the make-up department or section.
 
Yeah, so I went there and found some products that I really need, (I'm not being defensive here)
 
I bought a concealer from IN2IT, which is their Sheer Natural pimple and blemish concealer with salicylic acid. That's a mouthful.Anyway, I've been suffering from acne's lately along the jawline because "it's the time of the month again" and I just don't like using my Garnier Undereye BB Roll-On on my zits so I got this for Php319.75 which is kinda pricey for me. I really don't have time to roam around since I don't want to be late on our meet-up. I got the shade SCS01 Beige,according to the SA, it's the lightest shade.
 
 
 
 
Here's a quick swatch:
 
It's too dark for me, I haven't tried it yet because I want to take a picture first of the product before I use it. And silly me, I forgot the camera I use at my boyfriend's house and I need to wait 'til today to take a picture of it.
 
It's really pigmented and provides full-coverage because when I tried to rub it off from the back of my hand, it feels like a semi-creamy matte,almost like a matte lipstick that has moisture in it. I was like, "Oh snap!"
 
 
 
 
I got this for Php258.00 in the shade of Natural 03. The powder foundation is less-powdery than the pressed powder version which I used once and is now being neglected because it's chalky, it washed me out, and I just don't like it. I've regretted buying it.
 
So that's it for my haul. I love all my purchases and I feel proud adding them into my growing make-up collection. *happy dance*
 
 
Random Talk/Pictures:
 
 

My boyfriend have been requesting an anime look because he loves watching Naruto, Bleach , One Piece.  This is my first take on this so please don't be cruel. I'm not into costume looks. I love simple and natural looks okay. I don't have anything on my lips which is a boo for me. I was just so excited to take a picture of my new look. This was inspired by the "Cyber Gothic Anime" look of Michelle Phan sans the eyeshadow.
 

 
 
See yah on my next blog post. I really have a lot of things on my mind, I just don't have the time. :(
 
 
 

Lotsalove,

 

Leng xx



No comments:

Post a Comment